Contact Colleyville Divorce Lawyers at 817-756-4040
Colleyville Divorce Attorneys
Home  >  FAQ  >  Can I modify a court order?

Can I modify a court order?

There is a very clear legal process for individuals who wish to modify a court order—for instance, a child custody agreement, a child visitation agreement, or a child support agreement—so that it is more representative of their current personal and financial circumstances. While you do not necessarily need a lawyer to modify these court orders, the process can be highly confusing and time-consuming without one. With the help of an experienced family lawyer, you may be able to modify a number of legally-binding court orders so that you may better care and provide for your family.

To discuss the particulars of your circumstances with one of the family lawyers at Alexander & Associates, please call our offices at 817-756-4040 today.