About Elizabeth Windley
6136 Frisco Square Blvd.
Frisco, TX 75034
Agnes Scott College
University of Georgia
School of Law
One of the most common complaints I hear from people who have been through a criminal or family law matter is that their attorney did not communicate with them after they were hired. I believe that a lawyer who juggles too many clients risks devoting the majority of his or her time and client’s money in reacting to the opposing party and allowing the other side to drive the case. It is important that your attorney proactively focuses your case and sets the direction and course of your case and ultimately move the case toward resolution. My approach helps to avoid a more drawn out process and higher attorney’s fees. Your money should be focused on getting you results.
I am committed to providing zealous personalized representation to my clients by:
exclusively in the areas of family and criminal law so you can depend upon my legal knowledge;
- Limiting the number of clients I accept so you receive ample personal attention throughout the process of your case.
- Promptly returning your telephone calls and email messages;
- Keeping you informed about your case status, upcoming deadlines, and case strategies
- Thoroughly explaining the benefits and drawbacks of available options so you can make informed decisions about your case; and
- Serving your best interests in the most cost-effective and professional manner possible.
I am fully aware that your case is vitally important to you, and the outcome of such matters affects your life and the lives of your family for years to come. If you choose to entrust me with your unique situation, I will handle your case with the utmost care and diligence that your trust indicates.
I look forward to the possibility of meeting with you to discuss your needs.